View Services Live from Home
We Livestream on YouTube AND Facebook every Sunday morning at 10:30 am, then the service is uploaded to the website the next day.
If you join us online, please let us know by commenting in the chat.
View Recent Services
Who's In Control - July 31, 20221:26:40
The Holy Spirit Who Baptises and Fills -Ephesians 5:15-21
People often have questions about the Holy Spirit. The two most popular questions are, “How do I get the Holy Spirit?” and “How do I get more of the Spirit?” In our text, Paul clearly shows us the answers.
As believers we are ____________ in the Holy Spirit.
As believers we have ____________ about the Holy Spirit.
- It is not an ____________ experience.
- It is not ____________ for special Christians.
- It is controversial and better off ____________.
As believers we are to live our lives ____________ in the Spirit.
- Watch our ____________.
- Redeem the ____________.
- Seek to do God’s ____________.
As believers we are to be continually ____________ with the Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit is ready and _________ to fill us at any moment.
- We must be ____________ to make ourselves available to him.
What is our ____________.
- Determine who is in ____________.
- We must ____________.
- Remain in ____________.
“To be filled with the Spirit means the Spirit needs more of us.”